1.PLACEMENT CELL : Colleges have an active placement cell in order to take care of job placement of trainees. The cell organizes Campus interview at the end of each academic year as to provide job to the trainees of the college. Schools of GSEB, CBSE and ICSE are invited from various parts of state to recruit teachers for their schools.
Apart from the above activities the institute organizes various activities like Visits to Community center, Science city, CEE (Centre of Environmental Education), FSU (Forensic Science University), Exhibitions, Inter college sports competitions, Observation of Environment week, Rallies, Demonstration of Acu-Pressure, Alumni meet, Inter College Elocution Competitions, Talk on personality development, Legal guidance sessions, Students Leadership development program (Sarva Netrutva) for over all development of students.
2.INTERNSHIP WITH STIPEND : The institute takes an initiative to offer internship with stipend to teacher trainees.
3. MENTORING : Each Student remains under assigned Mentor faculty to address their social, academic & personal problems. Regular Mentoring sessions are organized to keep an individualized watch over the students’ progress.
4. UNIQUE PROGRAMME TRANSACTION: The B.Ed. Programme involves lectures, discussions, group work, assignments, presentations, visits, excursions, practical work, tutorials, school based experiences, workshop experience, psychological tests, audio-visual education and co-curricular activities including physical education. One major component of the programme is practice teaching / School Life Experience which is organized in various schools of Gandhinagar, Ahmedabad and surrounding areas. It also provides internship experience to make trainee an ‘Effective Teacher’.
5. Shri Maneklal M. Patel Memorial Merit Scholarship: Late Shri Maneklal M. Patel Memorial Scholarship is awarded to meritorious students of the college. This Scholarship is given in the memory of Late Shri M. M. Patel, Who was visionary and dynamic entrepreneur in the field of education. The scholarship is given on the basis of Merit from the previous year’s result of the Student.
6. ESPD : (English Speaking and Personality Development): English Speaking and Personality Development is an additional supportive program to implant important employability skill like English Speaking and good personality. Along with the regular classes, all the trainees are provided parallel functional training for English Speaking and Personality Development aspects.
7. Art and Craft Facility: Art and Craft is a very crucial part of teacher’s training. There is a separate zone / space provided at the educational campus for Art and Craft Facility named ‘Creative Zone’ where the teacher trainees can conduct various Art And Craft work / activities.
8.Education Forum: Education Forum provides a platform for channelizing and manifesting the intellect and expertise of trainees. The trainees have scope to give presentation on emerging issues and areas of their interest. It helps to improve their presentation skill and sense of discussion.
9.Youth Festival: To bring out the inner talents of the trainees, the college provides the scope for the trainees to take part in a wide range of competitions conducted by the university every year as a part of Youth Festival.
10.Yoga: For integrated development of students / trainees and also to make them ready to guide their students, the colleges organize the Yoga programme every week. This helps to improve emotional, mental and physical development of the students.
11.Activity Based Common Prayer Assembly: To provide a platform for the overall development of the trainees, the faculty organizes a combined prayer in which the students are given the scope to present their talents in front of a large group.
12.Students Council: To develop the democratic culture and also to develop a sense of responsibility and participation in various activities of the colleges. The colleges form their student councils every academic year.