- S. S. Patel College of Education, R. H. Patel English Medium B.Ed. College, S.V. College of Education and Soorajba College of Education for Women were established in the year 2002, 2003 and 2004 respectively, to provide quality teacher education. These Colleges offer enriched learning experiences to enable its trainees to meet the challenges of the competitive world and focus on the all round development of their students and hence offer additional curricular, co-curricular activities and infrastructure to cater the needs of their professional career.
- Vakil Shree D. H. Patel Department of Education was also started to facilitate scholars of Post Graduate Level.
- FOE offers B.Ed., M.Ed., M.Phil. and Ph.D. (Education) programmes at Gandhinagar and Kadi campuses. Faculty of Education at Gandhinagar consists of R. H. Patel English Medium B.Ed. College, S. S. Patel College of Education and Vakil Shree D. H. Patel Department of Education. The faculty offers excellent learning facilities to enable its trainees to meet the challenges of competitive world and focuses on all-round development of their students through offering curricular and co-curricular activities. The institute has excellent infrastructure to cater the needs of 21st century’s teaching profession career.
Welcome to Faculty of Education!
“To Prepare Teachers Capable To Shape Citizens To Contribute And Strengthen The Society With Futuristic And Global Bearings”
- To create awareness about current issues and trends in education
- To develop professional competency in guiding the learners to solve personal and academic problems
- To prepare competent teachers to understand, preserve and transmit the desirable Indian values to next generation
- To develop skills and competencies to face the challenges in the new millennium
- To make productive members of society, nation and the world at large
Professor Veenaben K. Patel
Dean- Faculty of Education
The College is committed to developing and implementing a plan to transform the College into an exemplary diverse, equitable, and inclusive learning and workplace environment for all students, staff, and faculty.
We seek to provide an environment for learning and working where differences are valued and each person in the College community is supported and offered an equitable opportunity to achieve their academic and professional goals.